This is such a special day for me because the first episode from the Lampstand Chronicles was released today! This episode features Tep from BLSSD Music – an online music platform that is dedicated to showcasing artists who are unapologetically bold about their faith.
As you can probably tell, at just under two hours, we have no issues flowing in our conversation so here’s the key timestamps from the episode:
- Tep’s Testimony – 00:01:22
- BLSSD’s Beginnings – 00:39:52
- Early Challenges – 00:57:34
- Mental Health Struggles as a Creative – 1:09:00
- From a Casual Hobby to a Purpose Driven Ministry – 1:15:02
- Learning to Grow with Others – 1:26:09
- Thank You to Independent Artists – 1:33:32
- Collaborating with Other Creatives – 1:38:15
- BLSSD’s Upcoming Projects – 1:45:50
The Lampstand Chronicles is available on the following streaming platforms: Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic, Spotify and Stitcher
EP 001 – Tep from BLSSD Music – The Lampstand Chronicles
Thanks for listening!